The Automation Field Support Technician's activities will include troubleshooting, upgrading, migration, and/or installation of new and existing HMI, PLC, RTU, SCADA and DCS systems on a variety of platforms for our industrial client base. Our clients span a number of industries including Oil and Gas (upstream and midstream), Pulp and Paper, Utilities, and Mining.
The Automation Field Support Technician' will support our Smart Process Team.
- Technical experience in the design, assembly, integration, testing, troubleshooting, and commissioning of PLC, RTU, SCADA, and/or DCS based control systems an asset
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, building positive and strong relationships with staff and clients
- Experience in industrial automation and/or trades certification in the field of Electrician or Instrumentation is an asset
- Candidates must be able to accept site based assignments, be willing to submit to drug testing and alcohol testing, and have a valid driver's license
Closing Date: November 30, 2019