Reporting to the Director, Information Technology, the Business System Analyst will collaborate with colleagues to improve business processes and system adoption in all areas of mCloud’s diverse and expanding business undertakings. Typical assignments will enable specific outcomes by developing, supporting, and enhancing our business applications and systems, especially with respect to our Oracle ERP, Netsuite, Dynamics, Salesforce and numerous related in-house and cloud based systems
The Business Systems Analyst is accountable for documenting and analyzing business system requirements in such a way that the business team members will understand and approve the objectives of design deliverables for platform and solution delivery. The candidate will have a strong understanding of business processes and the ability to analyze complex business problems to be solved with IT technologies and business process development. The candidate is passionate about delivering detailed functional, system and program specifications. The Business Systems Analyst ensures the delivered solution meets the business requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- Contribute to a team working on development and enhancement requests related to our Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS R12) applications,
- Develop solutions using various EBS Projects and Core Financial APIs, workflows, and forms,
- Design and contribute to solutions using related non-Oracle technologies such as Oracle Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SalesForce, Sharepoint, along with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SSRS reporting,
- Act as Project Lead and is involved in matters that have strategic importance to the organization.
- Support facilitation of user requirements/user story/backlog development sessions; documents assumptions and constraints,
- Collaborates and defines requirements with project teams and business users, translating business needs into documented requirements and use cases,
- Produces and maintains business process models and system data flow maps,
- Facilitates and assists the business in prioritizing and re-prioritizing requirements Builds and maintains relationships with the project business stakeholders and team members,
- Tracks requirements and deliverables to ensure that business requirements are being met
The following abilities are considered assets:
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite (12.1) application modules (specifically the Projects and Core Financial modules).
- Experience with the APIs associated with the Oracle Time & Labour, Projects and Core Financial modules.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, specifically Microsoft Dynamics or SalesForce.
- Understanding of ETL requirements and integration of core systems and data connectivity and transformation requirements.
- Understanding of corporate business reporting requirements and BI initiatives.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or similar tools and platforms.
- Ability to write and optimize Microsoft SQL Server queries as well as develop, modify and maintain functions, procedures, packages, and related items.
- Ability to develop Oracle Application Express (APEX) applications.
- Create and deploy small scale applications based on Microsoft Office products and VBA such as forms, reports and data integration applications.
- Develop Microsoft SharePoint sites including workflow and integration with external data sources.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Relevant experience, education, and training, and relevant certification or progress towards certification,
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
Closing Date : August 14, 2020