mCloud Technologies currently has a career opportunity for a Product Owner (PO) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below. The PO will interact with stakeholders (including customers) and multiple development teams to deliver a cloud-based service to customers specifically in the Wind Energy field. It is considered an asset if the candidate has experience in the Wind Energy field.
This position is a permanent position ideally located in downtown, Vancouver to start in January. Remote candidates will be considered in the Pacific time zone.
As a PO, you will be responsible for, inter alia:
- Leading all areas of requirements definition (inclusive of story mapping, high-level requirements definition, user stories, and managing a product backlog) for a Wind Optimization initiative;
- Owning the end-to-end delivery of business requirements (following a SCRUM approach);
- On-going prioritization of the product backlog based on multiple stakeholders' interests;
- Demonstrating advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis techniques and Agile best practices and standards (idealy through CSPO certification);
- Providing guidance and direction to the development team(s) to ensure that deliverables meet vision and business requirements;
- Collaborating with other POs and the solution architecture team to ensure business and technology needs are met;
- Gaining advanced understanding of business and user interaction with technology throughout project delivery;
- Identifying and tracking risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints and anticipate and effectively manage risks related to requirements;
- Identifying and remediating problems at all levels; and
- Contributing to the training, communication, and change management activities across multiple stakeholders.
We’re looking for a candidate that possesses, inter alia:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience with the relevant skills;
- At least a bachelor of science degree;
- Advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis techniques and Agile delivery framework best practices and standards (idealy through CSPO certification);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable working with both Business and Technical teams;
- Self-management capability with the ability to multi-task effectively and independently within a fast-paced environment;
- The ability to gauge the appropriate level of priority and detail and/or effort on any given project;
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities;
- High motivation with a proven track record of delivering results;
- Problem-solving skills with a high degree of attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- The ability to follow-up on issues independently and ensure they are resolved promptly, escalating when necessary; and
- Coaching and training skills.
Closing Date: December 31, 2019