mCloud (Smart Energy) is seeking a sales professional responsible for closing and growing key direct accounts, along with existing and new channels to optimize annual energy performance using AI and analytics embedded in mCloud’s AssetCare platform.
Your focus will be to grow revenue with wind operators, primarily in the U.S and Canada. You will lead all aspects of prospecting, qualification and proposal development, and channeling mCloud’s resources to demonstrate the potential of AssetCare to improve wind performance for customers using a combination of AI and IoT. Additionally, you’ll be pivotal in ensuring marketing, product management and wind engineering at mCloud are in sync with the needs of the customer.
Ideally, you have experience and existing relationships from selling into the wind or renewable energy markets. You understand the ecosystem of owners, operators and service providers, and the corresponding value drivers. You have the networking skills to find and build rapport with key decisionmakers, and you are effective developing channels and collaborative partnerships. You own your numbers and are always on point with customers but know when to ask for help and support.
- At least 10 years’ experience in direct sales or business development
- Strong understanding of the basic components of a wind turbine, along with the commercial elements of energy generation and utility markets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic software skills, including Microsoft O365 (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- References who are willing to talk about your performance
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
- Experience in selling to wind owners, operators or service providers is a plus
- AI and Analytics software experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a relevant field is a plus
mCloud is creating a more efficient future with the use of AI and analytics, curbing energy waste, maximizing energy production, and getting the most out of critical energy infrastructure. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with technology and operations centers in San Francisco, CA and Bristol, PA, mCloud takes advantage of IoT sensors to bring data from connected assets into the cloud, applying AI and analytics to maximize their health and performance. Today, mCloud offers complete asset management solutions to four distinct segments: smart buildings, wind energy, utilities, and oil and gas. With over 100 blue chip customers and more than 28,000 assets connected in thousands of locations worldwide, mCloud is changing the way energy assets are managed. For more information, visit www.mcloudcorp.com.
Closing Date: April 30, 2020