At mCloud, we're using AI to solve some of the world's most challenging energy problems. In our Smart Facilities line of business, we're helping foodservice operators, small-box retailers, and operators of large commercial spaces such as shopping malls manage the infrastructure they don't have time for -- curbing energy waste, automating routine building management tasks, and helping them get the most out of the locations they manage.
We're seeking an outstanding business development executive who has considerable experience in seeking out new customer relationships, consulting with prospective customers to help them clarify needs and opportunities, and building their confidence to make buying decisions.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is self-directed, confident in diving right in, and capable of taking the initiative to help the operators of the world's most valuable food service and retail brands become more sustainable and space-efficient. This person would have the experience and ability to leverage a network of existing relationships to work with both small business owners and enterprise multi-site facility managers alike to take on new solutions that address their needs. Highly skilled at sales and business development, this person would have extensive experience managing opportunities from prospecting all the way through to contracting, and excitement for being part of a global team in a fast-paced, high performance, and rapidly growing high-tech business.
- Build and manage a B2B opportunity pipeline in accordance with targets
- Maintain a relentless focus on driving new and current opportunities to close
- Continuously generate new leads, identify and contact decision makers, and qualify potential customer opportunities
- Take the lead in engaging with prospects and developing proposals to create and nurture opportunities
- Identify trends and customer needs that will help inform the evolution of our product roadmap
- Track performance and report on key sales metrics to support forecasting on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with others on the mCloud team to share our enthusiasm and energy with customers and prospects
- At least 10 years of experience in direct sales or business development, with a successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Deep experience with sales and consulting techniques that help prospects identify their needs and build their confidence
- Comfort in building relationships through a variety of channels - both in-person and remotely as needed
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (up to 50% of the time)
- Experience with commercial IoT or conventional building management solutions for foodservice, retail, and commercial facility management
- An understanding of HVAC, lighting, refrigeration, and facility management issues pertinent to small business owners and multi-site retail operators
- Possesses a strong network of buyer relationships within foodservice, retail, and commercial facility management
Closing Date : March 30, 2020