mCloud, through our wholly owned Australian subsidiary kanepi, is seeking a Perth based qualified Business Development candidate that will extend the Companies global reach by identifying new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. You will be responsible for developing and executing tactical sales strategies to increase the business, deliver sales presentations, and participate in trade shows.
The candidates focus will be to cultivate customers, primarily in the Mining & Mineral Processing sectors, and help drive revenue to ensure sustainable growth of the business. They will lead all commercial aspects of prospecting, qualification, and proposal development, channelling mCloud’s resources to demonstrate the potential of our AssetCare offering. The candidate will exude strong networking skills to find and build rapport with customers. The candidate is effective in prospecting and selling on their own. Success will be measured and rewarded for meeting targets.
mCloud offers employees an attractive compensation package and a dynamic work environment supporting innovation and personal growth.
- Define account plans and strategies for mCloud in Australia.
- Achieve sales targets, grow revenue by pro-actively building and developing relationships with existing and potential mCloud customers.
- Respond to sales enquiries from customers.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Provide quotations/proposals for products and services.
- Report on sales activities on a regular basis.
- Tertiary engineering or technical qualification.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in Business Development with a focus on the Mining sector.
- Experience with >$1-$5M sales revenue opportunities.
- Relevant practical experience in process operations essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- References who are willing to talk about your performance.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter; driven, resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing environments.
- An understanding of sales budgeting processes, forecasting and financial reporting.
Closing Date: February 28, 2021