mCloud (Connected Solutions) is seeking a qualified sales candidate that will extend the Companies global reach by identifying new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. The candidate must have a technical aptitude in engineer specific sales and building industry experience. The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing tactical sales strategies to increase the business, deliver sales presentations, and participate in trade shows.
The candidate's focus will be to cultivate customers and help drive revenue across all business verticals to ensure its sustainable growth. They will lead all commercial aspects of prospecting, qualification, and proposal development, channeling mCloud's resources to demonstrate the potential of AssetCare to improve HVAC, Indoor Air Quality, Refrigeration, and Lighting performance for customers using a combination of AI and IoT. The ideal customer targets will own and operate multiple restaurants, retail, health care, financial services, and fitness, enabling mCloud to demonstrate value and scale throughout the portfolio. Ideally, the candidate will have experience selling into retailers or similar customer segments. The candidate will exude strong networking skills to build rapport with franchise owners and earn their referrals. The candidate is effective in prospecting and selling on their own. Success will be measured and rewarded for meeting targets.
mCloud offers employees an attractive compensation package and a dynamic work environment supporting innovation and personal growth.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3+ years’ experience in Sales
- Strong technical acumen particularly in building management
- Experience with >$1-$5M sales revenue opportunities
- Basic understanding of HVAC, Indoor Air Quality, Refrigeration, Lighting, and energy in commercial buildings
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic software skills, including Microsoft O365 (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- References who are willing to talk about your performance
- Ability to work from home with travel (approx. 25% overnight)
- Experience with multisite retail or chain restaurants, either as a manager or vendor serving retail customers
- HVAC, lighting, or energy efficiency software experience
Closing Date: February 28, 2021