Are you a go getter and highly motivated Product Marketing Manager who makes a splash, tells a story and gets customers excited about innovative software products and solutions? Do you love to develop marketing strategies to take new products to market globally? If so, we want to hear from you! Join us on our exciting journey to create a more efficient future and connect energy-intensive assets all over the world. mCloud is one of Canada’s fastest growing tech companies and we are changing the way the world’s most critical energy infrastructure is managed. We need your entrepreneurial spirit and marketing talents to lead the planning, creation, and delivery of product marketing toolkits that will drive interest and promote the growth of AssetCare™, our AI-powered asset management platform in North America, the UK and European Union, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Greater China. Working in a fast-paced environment collaborating with team members in 7 countries, you will lead product marketing and direct our overall plan in product development, business development, and marketing for a portfolio of AssetCare ™ solutions.
You’ll make an impact:
- Contributing to planning and executing the global marketing calendar, with specific responsibility for product marketing events, conferences, and lead generation campaigns
- Collaborating with product development to turn technical products into ready-for-market SAAS solutions including developing product canvases, value propositions and key messages, product playbooks, and buyer personas
- Creating complete suites of collateral for each AssetCare™ solution, including brochures, slide decks, web content, videos
- Planning and executing go-to-market strategies and new product launches for AssetCare solutions
- Coordinating with the product development and customer experience teams to communicate new features to existing customers
- Assisting with delivering training to internal teams when new solutions and features are being rolled out
- Liaising with Content Marketing team members to craft and implement customer journey maps that engage, educate and entice prospective customers; contributing to the development of associated content pieces as needed
- Ensuring global brand standards and quality are maintained across all marketing deliverables
- Acting as an internal consultant to the organization with respect to visual brand for customer facing communications
- You have exceptional writing and storytelling skills, with a gift for helping customers understand how our solutions will make their lives easier
- Your mar-tech stack competencies include Adobe Creative Suite, Drupal, Unbounce, CoSchedule, SalesForce, and Pardot
- You understand how to segment audiences and develop buyer personas that paint a vivid picture of the ideal target customer
- You have experience taking new products to market as well as managing product marketing throughout the full product lifecycle
- You understand how to design and deliver compelling and engaging customer journeys using a variety of tactics, including digital, email, content marketing, and social media
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications, supplemented by on-going professional development.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience as a marketing professional with a specific focus on B2B and software-as-a-service product marketing
- Background includes high-tech and industry experience in smart buildings, renewable energy, and heavy industry (oil and gas)
- A valid passport as some travel, including international, will be required
You thrive in a high-energy environment and are resourceful in figuring things out. You work well as part of an integrated team and are equally effective taking charge of your own accountabilities and delivering results. You are extremely detail oriented and find every typo in a document and every out-of-alignment element in a design. You’re no shrinking violet! You are diplomatic in dealing with team members at all levels in the organization, and you listen to and empathize with views and opinions different from your own to find the most productive way forward.
mCloud is unlocking the untapped potential of energy-intensive assets using IoT, AI, and the cloud. We operate three lines of business, connecting and optimizing assets like HVAC units in commercial buildings, wind turbines in renewable energy, and the control systems at process industry facilities. We’re a global company, headquartered in Calgary with a presence across North America, the UK and continental Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and China.
Today, we connect and manage over 59,000 energy assets through our AssetCare™️ platform, helping our customers double asset productivity, reduce their asset energy consumption by up to 25%, and triple the speed at which they are able to respond to the unexpected. mCloud helps eliminate about 80,000 tons in greenhouse gas emissions every year – or the same amount of GHG emitted by 18,000 passenger cars on the road.
Solving the world’s most challenging energy problems is hard work – it takes dedicated, talented, and innovative people working together as one team to make it all happen. We are a team, which means "we" comes before "me." And we are driven to deliver measurable, bottom-line results for our customers everywhere through our technology. We get stuff done and we have fun doing it!
Why you want to join our team:
If you want to be part of an elite team with the ambition to become Canada’s next big unicorn tech company, mCloud is the place for you. We are a team that helps one another succeed and thrive – you will get the autonomy, support, and flexibility you need to be successful from every part of our business.
How to apply:
Our application process is robust, but we want to allow everyone to shine in a way that does not always come across in an online application.
In addition to sending your resume, we ask that each candidate submit a video (4 minute maximum) on the streaming platform of your choice, answering the following questions:
1) Introduce yourself and give us one fun fact about you (could be anything - don't sweat it, just something fun).
2) Why are you interested in joining the mCloud team?
3) What interests you most about this role, and how could you immediately contribute?
Once we've received your application, we will review it and reach out to candidates selected to continue with our recruitment process.
Our interview process is just as robust as the application process. Successful candidates can expect a structured team interview process that ensures all candidates have the same opportunity to succeed.
We appreciate the time it takes you to apply and thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Closing Date: May 15, 2021