The adoption of Telehealth technologies is proving to be a pivotal point in making medical care more accessible during this crisis and beyond. These transformational technologies are enabling healthcare professionals to remotely monitor, diagnose, and communicate with their patients while collaborating with care team members in a safe and efficient manner.The Healthcare industry is experiencing a growing popularity of providing cost-effective, value-based virtual care that provides patients with trusted medical assistance anytime, anywhere.
This panel discussion will evaluate the current status of virtual care, the enabling technologies and steps that need to be taken to maximize its effectiveness in the future...
- Sanjeev Chawla(Founder, President and CEO -Agnity Global)
- Dr. Prentice Tom (Chief Innovation Officer / Executive VP of Medical Affairs - Vituity)
- Wesley Cheng (COO - Stack Labs)
- Akshay Sharma (CTO - Kovair)
- Dr. A. Tina Miranda (Chief Medical Officer and Co-Founder - TeleMedCo)